Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Specialty Class:
Incorporating Trauma-Informed Yoga into your teaching
Join the Interest List for the next date!
YES! THIS SPECIALTY CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to know more about Trauma-Informed Yoga and get tips & tools to serve your students from a Trauma-Sensitive perspective?
– Do you want to know what Trauma-Informed Yoga is and how you can bring its teachings into your offerings?
– Do you want to learn concrete tips to empower your students to enjoy their practice on their own terms, as they regain their agency and restore the mind-body connection?
– Do you want to learn and analyze how trauma shows up in our students living with disabilities (Visible or Invisible) and in students in larger bodies?
Then YES! This Training is for you!
Being trauma-informed is a key aspect of sharing yoga with others because we don’t know someone’s full story. Let’s open our hearts and mind to diversity !!
Join this Specialty Class in which I will share with you everything I know about teaching in an accessible, Inclusive, welcoming, and Trauma-Informed way!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SPECIALTY CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Friday, December 2nd at 8 am PST| 11 am ET via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2.5 hours long
– Yes! there will be a replay available after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream.
– This Specialty Class contemplates a Lecture in which we will explore the theory and key concepts of Trauma-Informed Yoga with special emphasis on how Trauma shows up in students who live in Larger Bodies and disabilities (visible or invisible).
– This Training is open to all people who practice yoga and yoga teachers who want to learn tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming, and inclusive to all bodies and minds!
– This Master Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Live Session or Replay + Questionnaire up to 7 days after the Master Class to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I can’t join live but I want CEUs? If unable to join the live stream, the participant must watch the replay and answer 2 questions about the content of the Master Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours. Must be completed up to 7 days after the Master Class.
– After you register you will receive all the details and the Zoom link for the Master Class (The slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the date of the event)
– Do you have more questions? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– All sales are final, if for any reason you can’t attend the Live Master Class, a replay will be sent the same day of the event for you to watch
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN HOW TO INCORPORATE TRAUMA-INFORMED YOGA INTO MY TEACHING
Payment is also available via Venmo and Paypal, write me at email@example.com to get the information
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices, freedom, sensations and variations to meet and enjoy your body where you are today.
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga for Mental Health, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.
I was featured as a “Game Changer” in Yoga by Yoga Journal in 2021.