YOGA IS FOR ALL BODIES!
You don’t have to be thin, strong, or flexible to live and own your practice!
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile and now I live in San Francisco, CA.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others.
After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices to meet and enjoy your body where you are today. I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations (not modifications, because everything is a 100% Yoga), are offered using them!
If you struggle with the “traditional” versions of poses, if you want to learn yoga variations or you are a Yoga Teacher that wants to learn more tools to support your students you are in the correct place!
To fulfill the promise of sharing Yoga for All Bodies™, I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, and Trauma-Informed Yoga.
About my training
– 300 hours RYT – Yoga Tree San Francisco
– 200 hours RYT – Danni Pomplun & Yvonne Kingsley at Satori Yoga Studio San Francisco
– Yoga for All (Yoga for larger bodies and diverse communities) with Dianne Bondy and Amber Karnes – 35 hours
– Roll Model Method® with Jill Miller and Dawn Adams (Self Myofascial release and massage with Therapy Balls) – 30 hours
– Relax and Renew Level 1 (Restorative Yoga Teacher Training) with Judith Lasater- 30 hours
– Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Christy Brown – 40 hours
– It’s Yoga Kids Teacher Training with Michelle Wing. Certification to teach baby, kids, and teen Yoga – 24 hours
– Mama Tree Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 with Jane Austin (Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga) – 45 hours
– Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training at Yoga Garden San Francisco- 25 hours
– Accessible Yoga Teacher Training with Jivana Heyman – 30 hours
– Trauma-Informed Yoga with Hala Khouri and Kyra Haglund Collective Resilience – 40 hours
– Experiential Anatomy: Movement Literacy for Yoga Teachers with Judith Lasater, Mary Richards, and Lizzie Lasater – 50 hours
– “Tailoring your teaching”, advanced training with Pete Guinosso, Lighting the Path Module 3 – 50 hours
– Yoga sequencing beyond the physical with Courtney Parkyn Yogaworks – 16 hours
– Yoga Remedy: a therapeutic approach in Yoga with Dani Ibarra, Yogaworks – 25 hours
– Yoga for lower back pain “Keys to Sacroiliac stability and ease of movement” with Donna Farhi – 13 hours