YOGA IS FOR ALL BODIES!
You don’t have to be thin, strong, young, or flexible to live and own your practice! and always remember, Your Body, Your Practice!™
I’m Natalia Tabilo (She/Her) a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, journalist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile and lived for many years in San Francisco, CA in the USA where I trained and learned about different yoga methodologies and styles, and I’m currently
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. I know how hard and challenging it can be to trust and live in an unpredictable body, because I live with Chronic Migraine and Chronic Pain. But Yoga, and especially Yoga Variations will always be available for you!
After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on variations, sensations, and freedom to meet and enjoy your body and mind, where you are today. I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations (not modifications, because everything is a 100% Yoga), are offered using them!
If you struggle with the “traditional” versions of poses if you want to learn yoga variations or are a Yoga Teacher who wants to learn more tools to support your students you are in the right place!
To fulfill the promise of sharing Yoga for All Bodies™, I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Accessible Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra & Meditation, Somatics, Trauma-Informed Yoga, Yoga for Chronic Pain and Yoga for the Cancer Patient.
About my training
– 300 hours RYT – Yoga Tree San Francisco
– 200 hours RYT – Danni Pomplun & Yvonne Kingsley at Satori Yoga Studio San Francisco
– Yoga for All (Yoga for larger bodies and diverse communities) with Dianne Bondy and Amber Karnes – 35 hours
– Roll Model Method® with Jill Miller and Dawn Adams (Self Myofascial release and massage with Therapy Balls) – 30 hours
– Relax and Renew (Restorative Yoga Teacher Training) with Judith Lasater- 30 hours
– Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Christy Brown – 40 hours
– Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 with Jane Austin (Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga) – 45 hours
– Accessible Yoga Teacher Training with Jivana Heyman – 30 hours
– Trauma-Informed Yoga with Hala Khouri and Kyra Haglund Collective Resilience – 40 hours
– Teaching Yoga to Seniors Professional Training with Carol Krucoff and Kimberly Carson – 20 hours
– Yoga for Chronic Pain – Duke University Health System Clinical Education & Professional Development – 35 hours
– Yoga for the Cancer Patient – Memorial Sloan Ketterring Cancer Center, NY USA – 35 hours
– Yoga for Mental Health Professional Teacher Training – Princeton Center for Yoga and Health – 22 hours
– Pelvic Floor Yoga Teacher Training with Leslie Howard – 20 hours
– Yoga Nidra Teacher Training (Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra) – 40 hours
– It’s Yoga Kids Teacher Training with Michelle Wing. Certification to teach baby, kids, and teen Yoga – 24 hours
– Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training at Yoga Garden San Francisco- 25 hours
– Formación en Yoga Sensible al Trauma – TCTSY Center for trauma & embodiment – 20 horas
– EFT Tapping Emotional Freedom Techniques Level 1 & 2 Professional Training – 24 hours
– Experiential Anatomy: Movement Literacy for Yoga Teachers with Judith Lasater, Mary Richards, and Lizzie Lasater – 50 hours
– Yoga Remedy: a therapeutic approach in Yoga – 25 hours
– Yoga for lower back pain “Keys to Sacroiliac stability and ease of movement” with Donna Farhi – 13 hours
– Yoga Biomechanics with Jules Mitchell – 18 hours
– Somatic Principles for Yoga with Jules Mitchell – 9 hours
– Yoga Nidra for Mental Health | The Minded Institute – 4 hours
– Basic Principles of Somatic Experiencing® | Somatic Experiencing International: a body-mind approach to healing Trauma & increasing resiliency – 4 hours
– “Tailoring your teaching”, advanced training with Pete Guinosso, Lighting the Path Module 3 – 50 hours
– Yoga sequencing beyond the physical with Courtney Parkyn Yogaworks – 16 hours