YES! THIS SPECIALTY CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to know more about Trauma-Informed Yoga and get tips & tools to serve your students from a Trauma-Sensitive perspective?
– Do you want to know what Trauma-Informed Yoga is and how you can bring its teachings into your offerings?
– Do you want to learn concrete tips to empower your students to enjoy their practice on their own terms, as they regain their agency and restore the mind-body connection?
– Do you want to learn and analyze how trauma shows up in our students living with disabilities (Visible or Invisible) and in students in larger bodies?
Then YES! This Training is for you!
Being trauma-informed is a key aspect of sharing yoga with others because we don’t know someone’s full story. Let’s open our hearts and mind to diversity !!
Join this Specialty Class in which I will share with you everything I know about teaching in an accessible, Inclusive, welcoming, and Trauma-Informed way!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SPECIALTY CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Specialty Class is Pre-recorded, which means you will have instant access for you to watch it!
– This Specialty Class is 2.5 hours long
– This Specialty Class contemplates a Lecture in which we will explore the theory and key concepts of Trauma-Informed Yoga with special emphasis on how Trauma shows up in students who live in Larger Bodies and disabilities (visible or invisible).
– This Training is open to all people who practice yoga and yoga teachers who want to learn tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming, and inclusive to all bodies and minds!
– This Specialty Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Session Replay + answer a Questionnaire up to 10 days after having access to the recorder in order to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I want CEUs? The participant must watch the Video and answer 2 questions about the content of the Specialty Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours. Must be completed up to 10 days after having access to this Specialty Class.
– After your purchase, you will receive instant access to a Drive Folder in which you will find the video and slides from this training.
– Do you have more questions? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– All sales are final because you will receive instant access to all the material of this Specialty Class.
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN HOW TO INCORPORATE TRAUMA-INFORMED YOGA INTO MY TEACHING
Payment is also available via Venmo and Paypal, write me at email@example.com to get the information
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices, freedom, sensations and variations to meet and enjoy your body where you are today.
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga for Mental Health, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.
I was featured as a “Game Changer” in Yoga by Yoga Journal in 2021.