YES! THIS SPECIALTY CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to get tips, tools, and learn variations to support your students in larger bodies?
– Do you want to learn how to create and offer inclusive yoga variations to incorporate them in your personal practice or the classes you teach?
– Do you want to learn tips and best practices to make your offerings welcoming to All Bodies, no matter their size, shape, or abilities?
– Do you want to get more tools to make your practice and/or teachings welcoming, accessible, and inclusive to All Bodies?
– Do you want to learn the important difference between “Modifications” and “Variations” to offer options in your classes for your larger body students without making it weird, in an inclusive, accessible, and non-judgemental way?
Then, YES! This training is for you!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Specialty Class is Pre-recorded, which means you will have instant access for you to watch it!
– This Specialty Class is 2.5 hours long
– This Specialty Class contemplates a Lecture section & Asana Variations Lab (practice) section.
– This Training is open to all people who practice yoga and yoga teachers who want to learn tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming, and inclusive to all bodies and minds!
– This Specialty Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Session Replay + answer a Questionnaire up to 10 days after having access to the recorder in order to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I want CEUs? The participant must watch the Video and answer 2 questions about the content of the Specialty Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours. Must be completed up to 10 days after having access to this Specialty Class.
– After your purchase, you will receive instant access to a Drive Folder in which you will find the video and slides from this training.
– Do you have more questions? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– All sales are final because you will receive instant access to all the material of this Specialty Class.
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE AND OFFER VARIATIONS USING THE CHAIR!
Payment is also available via Venmo and Paypal, write me at email@example.com to get the information. If you’re experiencing financial hardship please write me and ask me about the partial scholarships available.
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices, freedom, sensations and variations to meet and enjoy your body where you are today.
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga for Mental Health, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.
I was featured as a “Game Changer” in Yoga by Yoga Journal in 2021.