Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class:
How to make Restorative & Yin Yoga welcoming to All Bodies!
Join the waitlist for the next live event!
YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to learn variations for Restorative and Yin Yoga poses?
– Do you want to make Yin and Restorative accessible to all bodies and minds?
– Do you want to know how to own your practice using your props?
– Do you want to feel comfortable and supported in your practice? and if you are a teacher do you want to create welcoming conditions for your students to relax no matter their size, shape, abilities, age or experience with yoga?
– Do you want to learn variations for 15 popular Yin and Restorative postures using your props to serve diverse populations?
– Are you ready to learn how to adapt the poses to your body, or are you a Yoga Teacher that wants more tools to support your students?
Then this Master Class is for you!
READ WHAT THE PARTICIPANTS OF PREVIOUS MASTER CLASSES ARE SAYING!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Thursday, June 16th at 8 am PST via Zoom
– This Master Class is approx 2 hours and 30 minutes long
– Yes! there will be a replay available for 7 days after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream
– This Master Class is open to all the people who practice yoga that wants to learn variations using props, and for the Yoga Teachers that want more tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming, and inclusive to all bodies!
– This Master Class counts as 3 Continuing Educations Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The Participant must complete the Live Session or Replay + Questionnaire up to 7 days after the Master Class to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I can’t join live but I want CEUs? In case of not being able to join the live stream, the participant must watch the replay and answer 2 questions about the content of the Master Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours.
– After you register you will receive all the details for the Master Class (Slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the event date) and the Zoom link
– All sales are final, if you can’t make it live you will receive the replay the same day.
– Do you have more questions? Write me at email@example.com
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN VARIATIONS FOR RESTORATIVE AND YIN YOGA POSES
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile, and now I live in San Francisco, CA.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices to meet and enjoy your body where you are today. As you can see by the name of this Master Class and all my social media content, I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations are offered using them!
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.