YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to learn variations for Restorative and Yin Yoga poses?
– Do you want to know how to own your practice using your props?
– Do you want to feel comfortable and supported in your practice? and if you are a teacher do you want to create the perfect conditions for your students to relax no matter their size, shape, abilities, age or experience with yoga?
– Are you ready to learn how to adapt the poses to your body, or are you a Yoga Teacher that wants more tools to support your students?
Then this Master Class is for you!
READ WHAT THE PARTICIPANTS OF PREVIOUS MASTER CLASSES ARE SAYING!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Saturday, May 8th at 10am PST via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2 hours and 30 minutes long
– Yes! there will be a replay available for 7 days after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream
– This Master Class is open to all the people that practice yoga that wants to learn variations using props, and for the Yoga Teachers that want more tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming and inclusive to all bodies!
– After you register you will receive the Zoom link
– Do you have more questions? Visit the FAQs section or write me to firstname.lastname@example.org
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN VARIATIONS FOR RESTORATIVE AND YIN YOGA POSES
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile, and now I live in San Francisco, CA.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices to meet and enjoy your body where you are today. As you can see by the name of this Master Class and all my social media content, I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations are offered using them!
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.