Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class:
How to adapt popular yoga poses!
YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to learn variations for popular yoga poses?
– Do you want to know how to adapt the practice using props?
– Are you ready to learn how to adapt yoga poses for diverse bodies or are you a Yoga Teacher that wants more tools to support your students?
Then this Master Class is for you!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Saturday, July 10th at 10 am PST via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2.5 hours long
– Yes! there will be a replay available after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream.
– This Master Class is for is open to all the people that practice yoga that wants to learn variations using props, and for the Yoga Teachers that want more tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming and inclusive to all bodies!
– This Master Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Live Session or Replay + Questionnaire up to 7 days after the Master Class to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I can’t join live but I want CEUs? In case of not being able to join the live stream, the participant must watch the replay and answer 2 questions about the content of the Master Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours.
– After you register you will receive all the details and Zoom link for the Master Class (The slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the date of the event)
– Do you have more questions? Visit the FAQs section or write me to email@example.com
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN VARIATIONS
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile, and now I live in San Francisco, CA.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices, freedom, sensations and variations to meet and enjoy your body where you are today. As you can see by the name of this Master Class and all my social media content, I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations are offered using them!
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, and Trauma-Informed Yoga.