Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class:
Inclusive, welcoming and invitational language in Yoga
YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– You truly believe that language matters, that is powerful and you’re passionate about making your students feel seen, included and welcome in your offerings?
– Are you ready to explore and analyze what you’re currently saying in your public classes, social media content, website, class descriptions and more?
– Do you want to learn the important difference between “Modifications” and “Variations” to offer options in your classes without making it weird, in an inclusive and non-judgemental way?
– Are you ready to get tools to create welcoming and inclusive experiences and spaces to support your students?
Then, YES! this Master Class is for you!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Friday, January 21st at 11 am PST via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2.5 hours long
– Yes! there will be a replay available after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream.
– This Master Class is for is open to all the people that practice yoga and Yoga Teachers that want to learn tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming and inclusive to all bodies and minds!
– This Master Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Live Session or Replay + Questionnaire up to 7 days after the Master Class to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I can’t join live but I want CEUs? In case of not being able to join the live stream, the participant must watch the replay and answer 2 questions about the content of the Master Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours.
– After you register you will receive all the details and Zoom link for the Master Class (The slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the date of the event)
– Do you have more questions? Write me to firstname.lastname@example.org
– All sales are final, if for any reason you can’t attend the Live Master Class, a replay will be sent the same day of the event for you to watch.
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN MORE TIPS TO MAKE MY CLASSES MORE WELCOMING AND INCLUSIVE!
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile, and now I live in San Francisco, CA.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices, freedom, sensations and variations to meet and enjoy your body where you are today.
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga for Mental Health, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.
I was featured as a “Game Changer” in Yoga by Yoga Journal in 2021.