Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class:
How to (really) teach beginners!
Join the waitlist for the next date!
YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to learn tips to teach beginners classes, series or programs?
– Are you a Yoga Teacher that wants more tools to support your students in this new journey of yoga in an accessible, inclusive welcoming and easy to follow way?
– Do you want to start your own beginners class or program?
Then this Master Class is for you!
READ WHAT PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™ MASTER CLASSES ARE SAYING!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Thursday, May 26th at 8 am PST via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2 hours and 45 minutes long + all questions asked!
– Yes! there will be a replay available after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream
– This Master Class is open to all the Yoga Teachers that want more tools to support their beginners students and that want to make the practice more accessible, welcoming and inclusive to all bodies!
– This Master Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Live Session or Replay + Questionnaire up to 7 days after the Master Class to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I can’t join live but I want CEUs? In case of not being able to join the live stream, the participant must watch the replay and answer 2 questions about the content of the Master Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours.
– After you register you will receive all the details for the Master Class (Slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the event date) and the Zoom link
– All sales are final, if you can’t make it live you will receive the replay the same day.
– Do you have more questions? Write me to email@example.com
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN HOW TO REALLY TEACH BEGINNERS!
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices to meet and enjoy your body where you are today. As you can see by the name of this Master Class and all my social media content, I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations are offered using them!
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, and Trauma-Informed Yoga.