Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class:
How to make self massage accessible to All Bodies!
This training has been postponed, a new date will be announced. Thanks for your interest and support!
YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Are you ready to learn tips and techniques to teach rolling and self massage for all bodies?
– Are you ready to learn variations for rolling with therapy balls using your props?
– Are you a Yoga Teacher that wants more tools to support your students in this self care experience? or do you want tools for your own self massage practice?
– Do you want to make your classes accessible and inclusive so everybody can enjoy the benefits of self massage?
Then this Master Class is for you!
READ WHAT PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™ MASTER CLASSES ARE SAYING!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– The Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Saturday, June 12th at 10 am PST via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2 hours and 30 minutes long + all questions asked!
– Yes! there will be a replay available after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream
– This Master Class is open to all the Yoga practitioners and Teachers that want more tools to support their students and that want to make the practice more accessible, welcoming and inclusive to all bodies!
– This Master Class counts as 2.5 hours of Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance
– After you register you will receive all the details for the Master Class (Slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the event date) and the Zoom link
– Do you have more questions? Visit the FAQs section or write me to email@example.com
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE SELF MASSAGE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL!
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. I was made in Chile, and now I live in San Francisco, CA.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices to meet and enjoy your body where you are today. As you can see by the name of this Master Class and all my social media content, I love Yoga props and in all my classes variations are offered using them!
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.