Welcome to the
Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class:
Creating Yoga Variations with the Chair!
SOLD OUT! JOIN THE WAITLIST FOR THE UPCOMING DATE!
Happening on Friday, October 7th, 8 am PST | 11 am ET LIVE Via Zoom! Replay available!
YES! THIS MASTER CLASS IS FOR YOU!
– Do you want to learn how to create and offer yoga variations using the chair to incorporate them in your personal practice or in the classes you’re teaching?
– Do you want to learn tips and best practices to use the chair as a prop and also how to practice seated in the chair?
– Do you want to get more tools to make your practice and/or teachings welcoming, accessible and inclusive to All Bodies?
– Do you want to learn the important difference between “Modifications” and “Variations” to offer options in your classes using the chair without making it weird, in an inclusive and non-judgemental way?
– Do you want to get inspired and ignite your creativity to incorporate safe, accessible and inclusive variations in your classes?
Then, YES! this Master Class is for you!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:
– This Yoga for All Bodies™ Master Class will take place on Friday, October 7th at 8 am PST| 11 am ET via Zoom
– This Master Class is 2.5 hours long
– Yes! there will be a replay available after the Master Class in case you can’t make it to the Livestream.
– This Master Class contemplates a Lecture section & Asana Lab (practice) section.
– This Master Class is open to all the people that practice yoga and Yoga Teachers that want to learn tools to support their students and make the practice more accessible, welcoming and inclusive to all bodies and minds!
– This Master Class counts as 3 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance (CEUs). The participant must complete the Live Session or Replay + Questionnaire up to 7 days after the Master Class to receive the certificate.
– What happens if I can’t join live but I want CEUs? In case of not being able to join the live stream, the participant must watch the replay and answer 2 questions about the content of the Master Class to receive the Continuing Education Hours. Must be completed up to 7 days after the Master Class.
– After you register you will receive all the details and Zoom link for the Master Class (The slides for you to take notes will be sent closer to the date of the event)
– Do you have more questions? Write me to email@example.com
– All sales are final, if for any reason you can’t attend the Live Master Class, a replay will be sent the same day of the event for you to watch.
YES! I'M READY TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE AND OFFER VARIATIONS USING THE CHAIR!
Payment is also available via Venmo and Paypal, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the information
HOLA AND HELLO! I'M NATALIA, THE FOUNDER OF YOGA FOR ALL BODIES™...
I’m Natalia Tabilo a Body Positive 500 RYT yoga teacher, Journalist and communications specialist, and the founder of Yoga for All Bodies™.
Yoga has helped me become friends with my mind and body and that’s why I want to share it with others. After feeling left out and unseen in yoga classes, I decided to create Yoga for All Bodies™, an inclusive and accessible practice based on choices, freedom, sensations and variations to meet and enjoy your body where you are today.
I’m certified in Vinyasa, Yoga for All, Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga, Accessible Yoga, The Roll Model Method, Restorative, Yin, Yoga for Mental Health, Somatics and Trauma-Informed Yoga.
I was featured as a “Game Changer” in Yoga by Yoga Journal in 2021.