Frequently asked questions answered by Natalia Tabilo, Yoga for All Bodies™ Founder:
- Who can join this Teacher Training? and are there any prerequisites for this course?
This is a specialty training for Yoga Teachers and is focused on an inclusive, welcoming, invitational, adaptive, and Trauma-Informed teaching methodology based on yoga variations. That’s why a 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Certificate is required (or be taking the YTT in the period of this teacher training). Basic anatomy, sequencing, Yoga Philosophy, and teacher ethics knowledge are expected.
Feel free to reach out if you hold other movement credentials/certifications and you’re interested in taking this training.
- Who will be teaching this Training?
All the training will be taught by me, Natalia Tabilo, the Founder of Yoga for All Bodies™. The Manual was also created by me and also, I will check and give you feedback on your final assignments for certification.
- How long is this training?
- What is the program of this online teacher training and what will I learn?
The Live Zoom Sessions will happen the following Friday’s at 10 am PST:
– Friday, May 6th, 10 am PST
– Friday, May 13th, 10 am PST
– Friday, May 20th, 10 am PST
– Friday, May 27th, 10 am PST
– Friday, June 3rd, 10 am PST
– Friday, June 10th, 10 am PST
– Friday, June 17th, 10 am PST
The replay of the session will be sent the same day for you to watch or download.
- What is the weekly time commitment for this training?
- How is the certification process?
The final assignment for certification contemplates the creation of a 60 minutes class offering yoga variations through inclusive, welcoming, invitational language and sequencing + a short video (5 mins) of you teaching your favorite yoga variations! You will have one month (1 month) after the ending of the training to complete these assignments and get certified!
- What happens after I register?
- What do I need to participate?
A computer, tablet, or phone to join the Zoom meetings, watch the pre-recorded videos and complete the homework and assignments. Your yoga props: 2 blocks, 1 pillow, cushion or bolster, 1 yoga strap or belt, and a chair. (You can get super creative with your props! you can use cans of food, your dog’s leash, stools, etc in case you still don’t have yoga props).
- What happens if I can’t join the live sessions?
In case of not being able to join the live sessions, the participant must watch the replays, the pre-recorded content, complete the homework, and final assignment in the same period as all the participants, to receive the Continuing Education Hours and diploma.
- How long do I have access to the material (videos and documents) from this training?
- Can I share the videos, live sessions, or manual with other people who are not enrolled in this training or with my students?
All the material from this training was created for your personal use and is copyrighted. I please ask that you don’t share the videos, manuals, assignments, etc with anyone who hasn’t enrolled in this teacher training.
- How long do I have to submit the assignment and video to receive my certificate?
- Does this teacher training count as continuing education with Yoga Alliance?
- Does the Yoga for All Bodies™ Certification expire?
Once you become certified as a Yoga for All Bodies™ level 1 Teacher you will maintain this credential for life. No renewal is required.
- What is the price of this teacher training? and what is the currency?
– Early Bird discount: $600 USD / Ends Wednesday, February 16th, 2022
– Regular Price: $650 USD / Enrollment closes Monday, May 2nd, 2022
- Are payment plans available?
- Are scholarships or discounts available for this Training?
As a small business run only by me, Natalia Tabilo, Founder of Yoga for All Bodies™, for the moment I can only offer a $100 discount from the full price, so the scholarship reduced price will be : $550 USD, the same price given to the early adopters/supporters who joined the waitlist for this training. Send me an email to email@example.com with your request.
Please take a moment to consider the intention of this discount, which is made available to give more access to a 35 hours Specialty Teacher Training to the yoga teachers who are experiencing significant financial hardship. If this doesn’t apply to you, I ask you to please consider the payment plans. And if it’s available or accessible to you, I invite you to support other teachers by making a donation, so Yoga for All Bodies™ can build a scholarship fund for future trainings and Master Classes.
- What other payments method are available to participate in the Master Class?
If you want to pay via Venmo, Paypal or CashApp write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the payment details. Once the transaction is ready I will send to your email the welcome PDF with the dates and Zoom link for the live sessions.
- What is the return or cancellation policy?
All sales are final. If for any reason you can’t attend the live sessions you will receive the replays and you can download all the training material for you to keep. If you need an extension or more time to complete the assignments for certification please write in advance, as soon as possible to plan accordingly.
If due to force majeure reasons a student can’t participate in the training, it is their responsibility to notify Yoga for All Bodies™ at least 1 month (30 days) prior to the start of the training in order to get a partial refund. Yoga for All Bodies™ will deduct the amount of $150 dollars if enrolled as early adopter & $200 dollars if enrolled in early bird/regular price (The reservation fee) for the concepts of enrollment, processing fees, material preparation, administration fees, and securing a spot in a training that has limited spots available. No later cancellations are allowed. The student will have the option to transfer their spot to the upcoming Yoga for All Bodies™ Level 1 Teacher Training (Next cohort happening in October 2022).
In case of students enrolled in a payment plan, the training must be paid in full at least a week before the training begins in order to have access to the training material. If due to force majeure reasons the student can’t complete the agreed payments, Yoga for All Bodies™ will deduct the amount of $150 dollars if enrolled as early adopter & $200 dollars if enrolled in early bird/regular price (The reservation fee) for the concepts of enrollment, processing fees, material preparation, administration fees and securing a spot in a training that has limited spots available.
The student also has the option to transfer any paid amount for the upcoming Yoga for All Bodies™ Level 1 Teacher Training (Next cohort happening in October 2022)
- Have any more questions?
Send me an email to email@example.com
I understand that by voluntarily participating in these yoga practices I am taking responsibility for my own health and safety.